Whether you’d like to streamline your current practice or start a new one, Yaeger Legal Consulting offers an array of services to help you reach your goal.
- Undertaking reviews of a firm’s current infrastructure and systems to evaluate efficiency and productivity, including marketing, resources (staffing and technology), intake of new cases, case workflows, project implementation, and management plans.
- Assisting firms with developing best practices to increase proficiency and productivity.
- Assisting firms with understanding, identifying and enumerating their needs, wants and costs related to case management platforms and recommend case management platforms which meet those needs and wants.
- Recommending strategies to assist firms interested in establishing a mass tort practice.
- Assisting firms in establishing an infrastructure for a mass tort practice.
- Assisting firms with hiring staff from legal administrators, litigation paralegals, litigation support staff, and associates, including writing job postings, selection of candidates, interviewing of candidates and writing offer letters.
- Assisting with the development of infrastructure for new firms (startups), including technology (case management platform, hardware and software), equipment, services, supplies, office systems and procedures, and identifying strategies and products that can be implemented to become an efficient and streamlined firm.
- Assisting law firm management with developing fair and competitive compensation packages.
- Assisting lawyers with marketing themselves and handling compensation package negotiations.
We appreciate that every person and situation is unique, and needs to be uniquely addressed to achieve optimal results. That’s why we prioritize first making a careful evaluation for each of our clients.
When you work with Laura, you can expect her to conduct in-person, web-based meetings and/or teleconferences to assess and review current infrastructure, workflows and protocols in place for handling legal case intake and management.
After this evalution, you will provided written consulting reports identifying strategies and recommendations that can be implemented. Laura will also assist with implementation of the recommended strategies, if requested.